John E. Wornham, CPA, MST – Senior Vice President
- Accounting, auditing and financial reporting
- Financial consulting
- Tax consulting
John participates in a variety of engagements, providing accounting, income tax and business consulting services to family-owned and closely held businesses.
“I enjoy developing client trust and confidence,” he said. “Along with the necessary compliance services we provide, there are many occasions where we can help businesses and their owners identify and capitalize on opportunities through an array of value-added services.”
John believes that full service accounting goes beyond number crunching and reporting history. “It is essential that we assist client decision-makers with interpreting the numbers and identifying meaningful trends in their operations.”
Outside of work, John enjoys watching and attending various sporting events, bicycling, hiking and reading.
Previous Civic Activities:
- Alternatives Unlimited, Inc., Whitinsville, Massachusetts, Administration and Finance Committee
- Various charitable fundraisers and school activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BS, Fitchburg State College
- MST, Bentley College.