Wanda L. Cantlin, CPA, CFP® – Senior Vice President
- Accounting, auditing and financial reporting
- Tax consulting
- Financial planning
After graduating from college, Wanda completed her Military Intelligence Officer Basic Training course at Ft. Huachuca, Arizona, then spent a few years working for a public accounting firm in Minneapolis, Minnesota while serving in the Army Reserves. She moved east and joined GRK&B in 1987.
Wanda was drawn to accounting because of the diverse opportunities it provides. Over the years, she has gained a wide range of experience through involvement in engagements spanning from auditing the financial statements of well-established multinational consolidated companies to developing financial models for start-up entities.
When not working, Wanda enjoys spending time with her kids and providing volunteer services for various activities that they are involved in.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Planning Association
- BS, Moorhead State University, Minnesota
- Recipient of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Elijah Watt Sells Award with High Distinction for outstanding performance on the November 1984 Uniform CPA Examination