David J. Mayotte, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF – Senior Vice President
- Accounting, auditing and financial reporti
- Tax consulting
- Business valuation
David joined the firm in 1994 and has enjoyed the varied clientele and the opportunity to provide quality accounting, tax and valuation services to clients throughout the region.
With David’s certification as a business valuation analyst with both the AICPA and NACVA, he is often called upon to provide business valuations, including litigation support, to many closely-held businesses.
“Over the next ten years, it is expected that there will be more businesses sold, bought or gifted than in any other time in history,” he said. “The expected transfer of family-owned businesses and the related wealth would be unprecedented. Now, more than ever, owners of businesses need business valuation services prepared by qualified professionals. Business owners may spend a lifetime building up the value of their company. It just makes sense for them to get an independent opinion of value.”
When not working, David enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA®)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Worcester Economic Club
- BS, Nichols College
- NACVA®’s Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) Training Center