Diane L. Leclair, CPA, MBA – Vice President
- Business formation
- Buy-sell agreements
- Management consulting
- Tax consulting
- Financial reporting
- Consulting and advisory services for closely held businesses
Diane has had a lifelong fascination with numbers.
“I’ve liked solving problems ever since I was a kid,” she said. “I enjoy the challenge. Public accounting gives me the opportunity to put into practice what I find most rewarding — finding solutions and helping people.”
Diane completed her undergraduate and graduate work in the evenings while employed with the firm. Starting out as a paraprofessional and working her way up to the position of Senior Vice President, Diane has been providing a wide range of tax, accounting and business services to closely held businesses for more than 35 years. During this time, she has developed a strong interest and expertise in the healthcare field.
Her favorite activity when not providing client services is bicycling. Diane frequently cycles to raise funds for nonprofit organizations. She also enjoys hiking, golfing, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
- VNA Care Network Foundation, Inc., Chair of the Board of Directors and Finance Committee Member
- Atrius Health, Board of Trustees Member
- Reliant Medical Group, Board of Trustees Member and Treasurer
- The Barton Center for Diabetes Education, Inc., Finance Committee, Treasurer, Board of Trustees
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants, Physicians and Health Care Committe e
- VNA Care Hospice, Inc., Board of Directors
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants, Board of Directors
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BS, Bentley College
- MBA, Babson College